Do you have your designs ready and wondering what the next steps are to getting your products manufactured?
Manufacturing and working with fashion factories is the most frequent thing I get asked about from clients. The fashion industry is a closed world and startups can make a lot of costly mistakes if you don't get things right, so often your lack of industry knowledge can be the thing that holds you back.
This package gives you a head start on your competition and access to the essential guidance and help that you're searching for. Here's what you'll gain:
* A 30-minute mentoring session via Zoom to talk about the next steps and make sure you're on track. I advise you take this session after you have read the E-book.
* Access to a downloadable database of around 200+ manufacturers worldwide (includes the UK and Europe) who have been selected for their small order quantities, as well as some other industry suppliers such as pattern cutters.
* A manufacturing resources download which includes some sourcing platforms to help you get access to even more supplies as well as a few trusted resources for tradeshows.
* A downloadable done for you template to contact your potential suppliers the professional way.
* The Fashion Startup Guide To Manufacture - a downloadable E-book showing you the steps involved from design to production
This package will save you hours of googling information, will save you cash by showing you the correct steps involved, and will help you learn about the right way to find and deal with a factory to get your collection manufactured. You'll also get access to my contacts for suppliers in the industry.
If you are launching your fashion brand and have no idea what a factory needs from you, what the sampling process is or how to weigh up which factory to use then this is the package for you.
Chapters covered in the E-book include:
Creating Your Designs For Manufacture
Do I Need A Pattern Cutter?
What Kind Of Factory Suits You?
Where In The World Should You Manufacture?
How To Find A Manufacturer
How To Communicate With A Manufacturer
How To Get The Best Out Of Your Manufacturer
Sampling - An Overview Of The Process
Production - What Happens At This Stage?
What Is QC?
Instructions to book - Once you purchase the consultation please book a time that is convenient for you using this calendar.
Manufacturing Made Simple
This file is delivered in Zip format. The guide prints A4 size. As this is a downloadable file it cannot be returned therefore it is non-refundable.