Do you have your designs ready and wondering what the next steps are to getting your products manufactured? Manufacturing and working with fashion factories is the most frequent thing I get asked about from clients.
This Masterlass & Mentoring package is suitable for beginners and newcomers to the fashion industry who are looking to learn the key stages involved in manufacturing your fashion brand the successful way via videos, workbooks and a 121 session.
This package will save you hours of Googling information, will save you cash by showing you the correct steps involved, and will help you learn about the right way to find and deal with a factory to get your collection manufactured. You'll also get access to my contacts for suppliers in the industry.
If you are launching your fashion brand and have no idea what a factory needs from you, what the sampling process is or how to weigh up which factory to use then this is the package for you.
- Sourcing fabric & trims - when do you need to do this and how to do it?
- The 3 main types of factory and which is the best fit for you.
- How and where in the world to find a factory
- Prices & quotations - are they realistic?
- Sampling - what does the process involve and why do we have it?
- Manufacture - what happens at this stage?
What is included?
- Multiple bite-sized videos on a private members-only portal
- 1 x 1 hour 121 zoom call with Michelle to ask questions
- Workbook to accompany your learning
- E-book - startup's guide to fashion manufacture as a handy reference
- Access to my manufacturing database of over 300 suppliers who can make smaller MOQ
- Access to my Facebook group - fashion startup with The Fashion Expert®
What Is Expected From You?
- A willingness to learn
- To attend your 121 session
- To "do the work" and take responsibility for your business
- You're going to learn some amazing things from this masterclass which will change the way you thought about how the fashion industry manufactures products. However, this program only works if you do! The results you achieve will depend on your own individual situation and how ready you are to implement your knowledge and work on your business.
Chapters covered in the E-book include:
Creating Your Designs For ManufactureDo I Need A Pattern Cutter?
What Kind Of Factory Suits You?
Where In The World Should You Manufacture?
How To Find A ManufacturerHow To Communicate With A Manufacturer
How To Get The Best Out Of Your Manufacturer
Sampling - An Overview Of The Process
Production - What Happens At This Stage?
What Is QC?
I can't wait to work with you and help you learn what you need to set up your clothing business the successful way!
Manufacturing Made Simple Masterclass Deluxe
Instructions to enroll - Once you purchase the the package I will be in touch to give you access to the VIP portal, E-book and Database.