This self-study learning programme is suitable for beginners and newcomers to the fashion industry. You will learn the key stages involved in launching a fashion brand the successful way via videos & workbooks.
- Your customer - who they are & how to attract them
- Brand - creating your style, values & positioning in the marketplace
- Products - how to know what to sell & how to create a successful collection range plan
- Design - what you need from your designs, planning your ideas & working with a designer
- Pattern cutting - what is this, why do you need it and when do you need it?
- Sourcing fabric & trims - when do you need to do this and how to do it?
- The 3 main types of factory and which is the best fit for you.
- How and where in the world to find a factory
- Prices & quotations - are they realistic?
- Sampling - what does the process involve and why do we have it?
- Manufacture - what happens at this stage?
- Funding your startup business - the best options for you
What is included?
- 12 x modules with multiple videos on each area on a private members-only portal
- Workbooks to accompany your learning
- E-book - startup's guide to fashion manufacture on completion of the course as a handy reference
- Access to my private Facebook group - fashion startup with the fashion expert®
What Is Expected From You?
- A willingness to learn
- To "do the work" and take responsibility for your business
- You're going to learn some amazing things from this program which will change the way you thought about how the fashion industry works, and how you will launch your brand. However, this program only works if you do! The results you achieve will depend on your own individual situation and how ready you are to implement your knowledge and work on your business.
I can't wait to work with you and help you learn what you need to set up your clothing business the successful way!
Launch Your Fashion Brand DIY
Instructions to enroll - Once you purchase the 12 week program I will be in touch to book in a convenient time for our initial consultation, and set up the program for you personally.